landmark towers

kimberly kimberly

landmark towers

Same situation no news on landmark towers after tender for bids closed yesterday. Contacted CBRE and was told they are currently negotiating with 10 potential buyers. One of the common process of most enbloc where prices fall short of the reserve price. Keeping our fingers crossed.
Folks@PropTalk Folks@PropTalk

Re: landmark towers

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you so much for the update.

We can only attribute the situation to poor timing, given the current subdued market sentiments on collective sales that are asking in excess of S$200 million.  The wife and I definitely like the location of your development though.

Do keep us posted if you know of any further developments. We will much prefer to get first hand info from an "insider" before we read it in the papers. :)

Cheers!