Question

Sprite vanilla Sprite vanilla

Question

Hi

I am a Singaporean PR and am looking for a private property to buy since I am not able to buy in the hdb market.
Any suggestions. My budget is 800k max,
thanks
Folks@PropTalk Folks@PropTalk

Re: Question

HI Sprite vanilla,

Your question is a tad vague.

Please advise the following for starters:

1. Does location matter or ANY part of Singapore is fine (we doubt so)?

2. What is the minimum size of the apartment that you require? How many bedrooms??

3. Does it matter if the apartment is leasehold versus freehold?

4. How soon are you looking top buy, e.g. immediately if the right apartment is available or say, in 3 months' time?

5. Is this the first property that you will own in Singapore (we assume so)?

Cheers!

Sprite vanilla Sprite vanilla

Re: Question

Thanks for the prompt reply:)

I am looking in the west and something near the MRT or public transportation. As for leasehold or freehold, the preference would be for freehold of course.  Are there freeholds at that budget I.e. 750k? I would settle for leasehold provided its in a suitable location. As for size, one bedroom is fine probably something around 500 sq feet or more, Would like a second bedroom but would settle for one.

As for TOP, sooner is good, no more than two years. I am also probably only able to take a 20 year loan. Am willing to look at older resale property as well.

Would appreciate if you could advise!