Dear "Advertisers": Please post in the correct section!

Folks@PropTalk Folks@PropTalk

Dear "Advertisers": Please post in the correct section!

Our forum has recently received quite a number of new postings especially from property agents/marketers.

While the wife and I are pleased to accommodate such "free advertising", please keep your postings in the relevant section of our forum. For your benefits, we have specially created a dedicated section for your postings.

All "wrongly posted" advertisements will be deleted off from now onwards. We seek your kind understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Thank you.

The Folks @PropTalk